Cummins Trailer Type Diesel Generator Set:
Cummins engine MTA11-G2A
Standby 296KVA/237KW, prime271KVA/217KW, 50Hz, 1500 RPM, Voltage 400/230 V (adjustable)
Qua. Of cylinder 6L
1. Performance Feature
1)Engine and alternator shall be mounted on a same frame steel skid.
2)Built-in damper for anti-vibration.
3)Small size, low weight, easy to operating, installation and maintenance.
4)World most famous brand diesel engine.
5)World famous brand AC alternator: Stamford, Marathon, Leroy Somer, MVC.
6)Advanced and reliable control module: Key start, Auto start, Remote control by PC with RS232/485
7)Full range protect function and alarm shutdown feature.
2. Alternator features:
1) Brush-less, 4 poles, rotation magnet
2) IP21-23 NEMA1) enclosure is standard for all industrial alternators
3) The insulation system is class H
4) Simple installation and maintenance, with easy access to terminals, rotating diodes and coupling bolts
5) Wide range of flange adaptors and single bearing disc coupling
6) Standard 2/3 pitch windings avoid excessive neutral currents
7) Opertional permanent magnet generator PMG) system provide constant excitation under all condition.
8) AVR auto voltage regulator, auto exciter, auto adjustment.
Steel Weatherproof Canopy
Built In Fuel Tank For 6 Hours Running
Built In Control Panel
Built In Start Battery
Air Louver For Intake & Exhaust
Exhaust Gas Silencer
Driving Wheel (2 Or 4)
Traffic Indicating Light
Drag & Brake Device
Weatherproof Type Trailer
Soundproof Type Trailer
Container Soundproof Type Trailer
Moving Type By Car
Common steel base frame, Damper, Exhaust silencer, Flexible pipe, Battery and connecting wires, Operation manual and document.
Engine coolant and oil heater, Alternator space heater, Cooling for heat exchanger, Control system with RS232/485 communication interface, Battery charger by main supply, Fuel-water separator, Daily fuel tank, ATS & paralleling system, and Moving Trailer.
Quality Warranty Period:
All equipment is guaranteed for a period of 1000 hours running or 12 months from the date when the generator set has been delivered from the factory.
For emergency power usage in building, Auto transfer switch (ATS) is essential. ATS can automatic transfer load from Mains power supplying to Emergency power. In normal, when the Main power supplying failure or voltage drop below 80% of normal voltage, ATS will auto start Emergency generator set after a preset time of 0-10 sec (adjustable according to the users). Once generator reach at rated speed, the ATS will transfer the load to emergency generator sets automatically